Episode 1170 Show Notes
From the Show
It is historically inaccurate that the church was one monolithic entity up until Martin Luther. The church has always had to deal divisions, schisms, and issues of how to approach Scripture rightly. The question is: are we handling the Word of God rightly?
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Did Protestants Break Away from the One True Church?
Questions in this Episode
- Why does Jesus seem loving in the Gospels but wrathful in Revelation?
- Will the devil be judged differently than humans?
- Did protestant Christians break away from the one true Roman Catholic church?
- If my son rejects the gospel, should I withhold his inheritance?
- Is it a sin to smoke cigarettes?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?