Episode 1207 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus calls us to love and care for our families, our spouses, and our children to honor the Lord. And if we’re so focused on serving in the church that we’re not doing that, then we have our priorities wrong.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Does the Bible Teach Us to Love Ourselves?
Questions in this Episode
- Has the church shifted its focus away from the Father too much?
- What is Reformed theology?
- Does the Bible teach us to love ourselves?
- Should a church that marries gay couples be considered heretical?
- Is praying the “Sinner’s Prayer” what it takes to be saved?
- Where can I go to learn more about the Holy Spirit?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?