Episode 1217 Show Notes
From the Show
Prioritizing honoring God and His word, and following Christ is the main thing.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
How Do I Live as a New Christian When My Fiance Is a Non-Believer?
Questions in this Episode
- How can I avoid storing up wrath by doubting God even in difficult trials?
- Will people still die after the return of Christ?
- How do I live as a new believer when my fiance isn’t a Christian?
- How can I make sure that I’m not trusting in myself for my righteousness?
- Is it right or wrong to confess our sins to fellow believers?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?