Episode 1078 Show Notes
From the Show
We should be open to the fact that God is at work in our families and in our children and when they make that profession of faith, we should welcome them to the table. But not before that point.
Is It OK for Children to Take Communion?
Questions in this Episode
- What should prayer look like in a group setting?
- Is it appropriate for children to take the Lord’s Supper?
- Where was Jesus between is crucifixion and resurrection?
- Does Revelation 3:5 teach that our names can be blotted out from the book of life?
- If we go to heaven when we die, how can the “dead be raised first”?
- My church has a statue of Jesus that people often take pictures with. What do you think of this?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.