Episode 1312 Show Notes
From the Show
It's wrong for Christians to be lazy. Having a drive and passion to work hard is a good thing. Now, if it's the love of money or clinging to money as what you put your hope in then that's where you go wrong.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. Does the Bible say I have to have sex with my spouse when I don't want to?
2. Will I feel sorrow in heaven for non-believing loved ones?
3. What should Christians do with the extra embryos after IVF treatment?
4. Is it okay for a Christian to pursue wealth?
5. Do Christians go straight to heaven or wait for the final judgment?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.