Episode 670 Show Notes
From the Show
A wisdom-question we need to ask regarding IVF is, “how many embryos are being created? Are we intending to implant all of them?” We should have a high value of life and its protection and sanctity.
Is IVF an Option for Christians Struggling with Infertility?
Questions in this Episode
- 1. My husband and I divorced, but we are now thinking of pursuing reconciliation. How should we go about doing this?
2. How should we understand Old Testament verses on prosperity?
3. I was recently in a dark place in my life and I cried out against God. Did I blaspheme him?
4. What did Jesus mean when he called himself the resurrection?
5. Can IVF be an option for Christians who are struggling with infertility?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.