Episode 1186 Show Notes
From the Show
You are a whole person as a single person, whether married or not. Nevertheless, we recognize in the early chapters of Genesis that it is not good for us to be alone. There is something that we long for. Some people are called to singleness and serve God in it, but that doesn’t mean that it’s easy.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
What’s the Difference Between Discipline and Punishment in the Christian Life?
Questions in this Episode
- How can I help get my older children closer to God?
- How can I assure a new believer that their past hatred of God has been forgiven?
- My singleness feels more like a curse rather than a blessing. What should I do?
- Is it a sin to have statues or images of Jesus in church?
- How do we know that the Bible is from God and not made-up by man?
Core Question – What Is God’s Will For Me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?