Episode 717 Show Notes
From the Show
As a minister, I cannot bind consciences where the Word does not speak. This is a topic that requires us to use wisdom. I was raised by a single-mom and she would have never been able to homeschool me because she was working so that I could eat. That is why it is so unhelpful when people paint with a broad brush and say, “this is what you have to do.”
Should Christians Homeschool Their Kids?
Questions in this Episode
- How do we make sense of John’s vision of Jesus in Revelation 1?
- Is Jesus still living among us today?
- Recently my wife and I were talking about Christ on the cross and how he said to the thief that, “today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23). But then in John 20 Jesus says to Mary, “don’t touch me yet because I have not ascended to the Father.” How do these work together with the apparent conflict?
- I used to be very charismatic but am not anymore. With that, how do I understand the spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12?
- The nearest school within 30 miles of where I live has “Demons” as their school mascot. I have kept my kids out of school because of this; yet I feel guilty because they are not getting the socialization they need. I’ve been praying about this and I’m not sure what God wants me to do. So I would like to speak to another fellow in Christ who can give me some guidance.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.