Episode 1305 Show Notes
From the Show
If you're growing in the Lord and begin to recognize that a certain relationship is drawing you away from Christ and creating tension, you should remember that your relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important thing. That doesn't mean you can't remain friends, but you should pull back and ask yourself if that person is drawing you closer to Jesus or pulling you away from him.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. Did Jesus need to fight temptation like we do?
2. Does the increase in hatred today indicate that we are in the last days?
3. When we die do we go to the Father immediately or at the resurrection?
4. What should I do now that I've realized that I am unequally yoked?
5. Did God know ahead of time that Adam and Eve would sin?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.