Episode 1196 Show Notes
From the Show
We can feel justified hating the people who hate us, responding in kind with anger and frustration, but Jesus calls us to something greater as Christians. He calls us to follow him and to love and pray for our enemies.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
What Should Christians Do When They Are Hated by the World?
Questions in this Episode
- Was Melchizedek actually Jesus in Genesis 17?
- How can pastors give people hope in the last days?
- How should I handle atheist coworkers who are antagonistic towards me because I am a Christian?
- Can protestants use the term “eucharist” when referring to the Lord’s Supper?
- How do I know if I am really saved and if God has really forgiven me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.