Episode 1137 Show Notes
From the Show
It’s not that the Lord is withholding good things from his people, but it is within the context of marriage that sex is to be enjoyed.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Where Does the Bible Teach that Sex Outside of Marriage Is a Sin?
Questions in this Episode
- Does Romans 5:8 teach that Christians are no longer sinners? [01:14]
- Where does the Bible teach that sex outside of marriage is a sin? [07:28]
- Can the Devil deceive a true believer? [12:38]
- Did Jesus’s death on the cross cover the sins of people in hell? [15:54]
- Why did Jews stop offering sacrifices if they didn’t believe in Jesus? [20:23]
The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timothy Keller
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Booklet – Can the Devil Read My Mind?
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex