We can say that God loves sinners but he doesn't love or accept sin. As Jesus went to seek and save the lost he confronted the sin and drew sinners into the fold to experience his grace. – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- Is there a difference between the soul and spirit? *
- What does it mean to "make the Lord your dwelling place" in Pslam 91:9?
- How can I move from bitterness to love for someone after forgiving them?*
- What actually is the soul?
- Is it true that God loves me just the way I am?*
- How do the Eastern and Western understandings of scripture differ?*
Today’s Offer: 10 Songs to Sing as a Family
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
- Through Western Eyes: Eastern Orthodoxy: A Reformed Perspective by Robert Letham
- Eastern Orthodoxy Volume 27, Issue 1 by Modern Reformation